|Snow Load:||1.6KN/㎡||Installation Span:||1200mm~4200mm|
|Design Standards:||JIS C8955:2017||Warranty:||12 Years|
|Ground Clearance:||≥0.15m||Certificates:||AS/NZS 1170 , SGS|
|Work Time:||8:30~12:00 Am 13:30~17:30 Pm||Material:||AL6005-T5|
solar pv mounting structure,
solar panel rail mounting system
Choice Materials Solar Panel Clamps Solar Pv Mounting Structure
|Max Wind Speed||≤60m/s|
|Surface treatment||Average anodizing thickness 12um|
1. Sturdy, reliable composition with proven quality ; Single pole using H - beam keeps the composition more sturdy and reputable;
2. One pole, cuting down all round material & labor fees;
3. Less ground penetration, suitable for MW projects and coming ground.
4. Aluminum Single H - Beam Pole Sun Bracket PV Panel Growing Systems Structure With Accommodating Design tended for framed PV
modules and works with screwing machine on your open area, needing guidance of professional piling appliance.
5. Kingfeels is meant to provide an economical along with practical mounting solution pertaining to large - scale open areas. It’s intended for framed PV modules and works with screwing machine on your open area, assisted by simply professional driving machine.
How and What ?
How do you mount a solar panel to the ground?
The process of building this kind of system is similar to putting together a fence. You would first dig several holes that are a few feet deep, then set the poles in, and fill them with concrete. This structure would create the foundation for holding your solar panels.
Do solar panels need to be south facing?
The conventional wisdom (in the Northern Hemisphere) is that the best direction to face solar panels is south, since that is generally where they'd receive the most sunlight. However, the electricity system is not as simple as it sometimes seems, and the best direction to face solar panels may actually be west!